You can support us by hosting a “Dress Down Day”! Please join schools, companies and organizations across the Delaware Valley that are participating in “Dress Down Days” to benefit The Barkann Family Healing Hearts Foundation.
Students or Employees are asked to make a charitable contribution and are invited to “dress down” on any day that is convenient in return for their support.
Hosting a “Dress Down Day” is simple:
- You choose the date
- You set the donation level ($7, $5, $3)
- We provide stickers and an information packet
- Your organization will receive a Certificate of Appreciation
At the same time, you can raise recognition of The Barkann Family Healing Hearts Foundation by having everyone wear red – our signature color!
If your school or company normally dresses casual, try a Theme Day, Hat, Hawaiian, or Jersey Day! Be creative and increase your impact!
Additional ways to increase your support:
- Ask your Human Resources Department if they have a matching gift program. Some companies or organizations will double or triple the donation amount.
- Increase participation by offering a special! For a specified contribution, students or employees can dress down on 2 or 3 different days… or even the whole month for a larger contribution!
- Sell candy or other goods in conjunction with “Dress Down Day” to increase proceeds!
Making a Difference:
- Hosting a “Dress Down Day” or “Theme Day” is an easy way to boost company morale while employees can feel good about their support of our local mission.
- Funds raised go directly to The Barkann Family Healing Hearts Foundation in support of their mission and the families they help.
- Your school, company or organizations support will help advance our mission and improve the quality of life for our families in need.
Join Us Today!
If your school, company or organization would like to participate, please contact Mike Barnes at email@example.com.