The Barkann Family Healing Hearts Foundation would like to extend a special, private invitation to you to join our Hearts For Heroes Team that will participate in the Broad Street Run on Sunday, May 3rd in Philadelphia, PA.
This year we will be running in support of a very special local family, details will follow.
In order for guaranteed participation in the Broad Street Run, you must RSVP to The Barkann Foundation by Friday, February 7th, by filling out the commitment form below.
The Barkann Foundation will provide each Hearts for Heroes Team member with the following:
- Guaranteed participation in the Broad Street Run
- Packet Pickup locations for each team member
- Hearts For Heroes Running Shirts
- Bus Transportation from Chickie’s and Pete’s (Roosevelt Boulevard) to the starting Line and back from the Philadelphia Navy Yard at the completion of the run
- Each Hearts For Heroes Team participant will be asked to raise a minimum of $250 by Friday, April 24th, 2020 that will directly support the family selected by The Barkann Foundation
If you have any questions regarding The Barkann Foundation’s Hearts for Heroes Team, please contact Mike Barnes at email@example.com.
Please fill out this form completely. We will need this information on file for your participation in the Broad Street Run. Make sure all information is accurate and up to date.